Emily Vancamp as Sharon Carter in “Captain America: The Winter Soldier”
Here’s an example of what we call a “soft no”. Sharon turns down Steve’s offer in a way that’s meant not to insult him but never actually uses the word “no”.
Steve clearly gets the message, though, and importantly offers to leave her alone. Sharon’s comment afterwards gives him an opportunity to try again later, but he doesn’t press and respects her rejection of his company even though it’s probably hurt his feelings a bit.
Just in case you ever wonder “What would Captain America do?”; there you go.
never do something steve rogers wouldn’t do.
Unless it’s jumping out of a plane without a parachute, you probably shouldn’t do that
The video begins humorously as Anthony Carbajal, a photographer, dresses up in a neon bikini top and soaps up a car before being doused with ice water.
what the fuck is this shit
release the penguins
are those ten fortes
I see two dinosaurs nuzzling each other.
EIGHT NOTE CHORDS? What instrument(s) is this for? An octopus??
Its called the Death Waltz, and was written as a joke but people have attempted it on piano.
Saxes move downstage.
SWEET JESUS CLICK THAT
quick concepts for some ideas of spirits i had. from left to right:
- the keeper: guardian of cemeteries - makes sure graves remain clean and never without flowers.
- crywolf: once thought to be a trickster spirit that led travelers to their doom, this spirit’s actual intent is to help travelers discover unmarked graves of murder victims.
- the cacophony: will appear to some individuals - serves the same purpose as a banshee.
- the rat king: a spirit of vengeance, unleashed upon those who hurt others.
- the lure: an otherworldly being that feeds on lost souls - will lure them close and devour them whole.
- the guardian: a watchful sloth spirit that comforts the spirit of dead children, allowing them to paint his fur.